SHARE

MUMBAI: In a shocking accident in an Indian hospital, a 32-year-old man died after he got sucked into an MRI machine in Mumbai Central.

The incidence took place when the victim, Rajesh Maru, was taking his relative to an MRI room but himself got sucked into an MRI machine due to the magnetic force.

Read Also: FIA’s cybercrime wing arrested a man over child pornography

Maru was holding the oxygen cylinder which was providing oxygen to his relative.

Any object containing metal – including jewelry, clothing with metallic fibers, zippers, buttons, underwire and even medical implants – aren’t allowed inside the MRI room, but the ill-fated man was carrying the oxygen cylinder with him to MRI room.

Read More