A blast in Rawalpindi’s cylinder shop burns at least two people

As many as two people were suffered minor burns as a cylinder shop in Rawalpindi caught fire on Monday morning.

The rescue sources said that the fire erupted when a blast occurred in an illegal cylinder shop. The rescue official said that the incident happened due to the gas leakage in the shop.

Read Also: At least three members of a family killed as a roof of the house collapsed

However, the blazing intensity increased followed by the explosion of the additional cylinders placed in the shop.

The other buildings alongside with the shop were evacuated after the incident took place. At least six fire tenders took control over the blaze after the hectic efforts of one hour.

The blast has damaged a two-storey building and gives two people minor injuries. The injured people were shifted to the hospital after the medical aid by the rescue people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.