Five people hospitalised after eating poisonous food in Kasur

At least five people were taken to the hospital after eating poisonous food from a local hotel in Steel Bagh area in Punjab’s Kasur on Sunday.

As per the details, Razab, Atif, Shabbir, Tariq and Abdul Jabbar were having dinner at a local hotel in Steel Bagh area when they found a lizard in their food after which their condition deteriorated.

Read Also: Five separate accidents in Dunyapur killed 4, other 27 injured

The affected persons were rapidly taken to the District Hospital Kasur. Residents of the area informed police and Punjab Food Authority about the incident. Punjab Food Authority personnel conducted a raid and sealed the hotel.

It is pertinent to mention here that the owner of the hotel named Shaukat suffered heart attack after the Punjab Food Authority raid. He was shifted to hospital where he died during treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *