The death toll from relentless Israel Attack on Gaza Strip has risen to around 2,750 on Monday since Hamas´s deadly attack on southern Israel last week with more than 1,000 people missing.
Some 9,700 people have also been injured as Israel continued its withering air campaign on targets in the Palestinian coastal enclave, the Gaza health ministry said.
More than 1,000 people are missing under the rubble of buildings that were destroyed by Israeli air strikes in Gaza, the Palestinian civil defense team said.
In a statement, the civil defense team said many others were pulled alive out of the rubble, 24 hours after buildings were struck.
More than one million people have fled their homes in Gaza in scenes of chaos and despair as Israel bombarded the Hamas-ruled territory and continued massing troops Monday in preparation for a full-blown ground invasion.
Israel declared war on the group a day after waves of its fighters broke through the heavily fortified border on October 7, shooting, stabbing and burning to death more than 1,400 people, most of them civilians.
After it suffered the deadliest attack in its history, Israel unleashed a relentless bombing campaign of the Gaza Strip that has flattened neighbourhoods and martyred hundreds of Palestinians, mainly civilians.