Pakpattan: Three students injured as a school guard accidentally opens fire

Three students of a school were injured when a security guard at their school in Pakpattan ‘accidentally’ opened fire on Tuesday.

The firing has been declared an accident and took place inside the building of Al-Haseeb School. The injured students were immediately shifted to the nearest hospital for medical treatment.

Read Also: Ticket fares of Pakistan Railways increased by 16-19 per cent

As per the Qaboola SHO Ali Hasnain, three students of the same school from grade one were injured during the incident.

The families of the injured students are claiming that the gun was not fired by the guard of the school but was actually fired by the students. The parents say that the incident occurred because the security guard left his loaded gun unattended to go to the washroom. The shot was fired after the students messed around with the gun.

Police have arrested the security guard of the school and a case has been filed against him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *