Two minor siblings die after eating tainted fries in Hyderabad

Two minor siblings have lost their lives after eating tainted finger chips from an eatery in Hyderabad Cantt area on Sunday.

As per the report by the police, the incident occurred in Hyderabad Sadar area. Father of the minor girl and boy, Sattar, informed that he came from Jamshoro along with his wife and children for shopping where the children ate some finger chips from an eatery.

Read Also: Five people hospitalised after eating poisonous food in Kasur

The condition of the children deteriorated right after eating finger chips. They were taken to the nearest hospital where they died during the medical treatment. Meanwhile, police have sealed the restaurant and also arrested three persons and started further investigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *