Dubai is synonymous with glass skyscrapers. The emirate is already home to the world’s tallest tower – Burj Khalifa – and world’s tallest hotel – JW Marriott Marquis. But JW Marriott Marquis today lost its crown of the world’s tallest hotel to its new neighbor – Gevora Hotel.
Interestingly, out of the top 10 hotels, Dubai is home to 7 tallest hotel structures in the world.
Top 10 hotels by height
1. Gevora Hotel, Dubai, 356.3m height, 75 floors
2. JW Marriott Marquis Tower 1, Dubai, 355.4m height, 82 floors
3. JW Marriott Marquis Tower 2, Dubai, 355.4m height, 82 floors
4. Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, Dubai, 333m height, 71 floors
5. Burj Al Arab, Dubai, 321m height, 56 floors
6. Emirates Tower Two, Dubai, 309m height, 56 floors
7. Baiyoke Tower II, Bangkok, 304m height, 85 floors
8. Wuxi Maoye City – Marriott Hotel, 303.8m height, 68 floors
9. Millennium Hotel, Dubai, 294m height, 66 floors
10. Abraj Al Bait ZamZam Tower, Makkah, 279m height, 58 floors
Measuring 356 meters in height, Gevora Hotel is one-meter taller than JW Marriott Marquis and 8th and 9th tallest tower in Dubai and the UAE – respectively. Developed by Al Attar Properties, it’s 11th tallest tower in the Middle East and 35th in the world.